ChemSkill offers contract solutions to cater for temporary recruitment needs, specialising in scientific and technical recruitment. Contractor hourly rates vary according to the requirements of the position and the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Our staff can respond to your request within hours by providing resumes, interview appraisals, reference checks and any other information required by the client. ChemSkill is very proactive in this area so as to provide the best possible service to our clients.
The client hourly rate incorporates the following: Candidate's Salary, WorkCover Levy, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance, Superannuation, (for clients within Australia only), Group and Payroll Tax and Administration Fees. All candidates are screened prior to presentation to the client using ChemSkill's Candidate Screening Program.
The client can employ contractors at any stage of the contract. The longer the contract duration, the lower the associated recruitment fee. If employment occurs after a twelve month period, there is no recruitment fee.
ChemSkill's Recruitment Division offers clients a variety of services. These include:
- - Free Safety Training courses to all contractors with refresher sessions as required.
- - Electronic timesheets - not compulsory.
- - Ongoing support services and access to management by contractors and clients 24hrs, 7 days a week.
- - Free and ongoing counselling and career advice as required.
- - Induction to the client's business. This can vary and take different forms depending on the client's requirements.
- - Post-placement support services such as appraisal of contractor's performance based on agreed KPIs and expected strengths and limitations at set periods of the contract such as 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc. Various reports can be generated based on client and candidate requirements. The management and administration of this service is offered on-line for clients who wish to utilise their internet capabilities.
If you would like to contact us by phone or email - click here.