Information For Scientific Employers
ChemSkill are specialists in scientific recruitment, servicing the scientific industry since 1988. During this time, ChemSkill has developed a reputation for delivering a high quality service, whilst meeting the needs of local, national and international clients. ChemSkill is proud of the quality of service it offers its clients and is confident that your company will be satisfied with the way our consultants administer every aspect of the recruitment process.
ChemSkill offers a variety of recruitment services to cater for all our clients' needs. They include permanent, contract, casual and temporary placements. All consultants are tertiary qualified scientists with industrial experience ranging from three to over 20 years. This is a crucial factor in being able to facilitate a quick and appropriate response to all requests.
Scientific staff: chemists, biochemists, microbiologists, biotechnologists, chemical engineers, environmental scientists, food technologists, laboratory technicians, research scientists, medical scientists, instrumental analysts, quality system specialists, calibration specialists, quality assurance and technical officers.
Engineering staff: chemical, environmental, material, manufacturing, mechanical, design, evaluation, instrument control, waste treatment, industry processes and research & development.
Executive staff: research managers, sales managers, laboratory & technical managers, heads of department, manufacturing & operation managers, quality managers and environmental managers.
* The above is not an exhaustive list. Please contact our scientific consultants to discuss your specific requirements.
Some of the industries serviced include science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, automotive, petrochemical, cosmetic, environmental, food and beverage, government, chemical manufacturing, engineering and more
What ChemSkill Provides
To increase efficiency, client response and candidate interest, ChemSkill offers clients the following resources at no cost:
- Fast response and provision of top quality candidates
- All candidates undergo a thorough screening interview
- All candidates undergo comprehensive reference checks
- Internet advertising on Australia's leading job web site, and on our own web site (confidentially)
- Strong science industrial contacts and business network
- National/International Database access
- Established credibility within the scientific industry to assist with specialists as well as senior/managerial placements
Contact A Scientific Recruiter
This feature allows you to submit a message to one of our scientific recruiters.
Alternatively, you can email your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org